New: Fabien Libiszewski: The surprising Janowski Variation (3...a6) in the Queen's Gambit Declined
Explore the mysteries of the powerful Janowski Variation of the Queen’s Gambit Declined with this brand-new video course! Immerse yourself in this fascinating chess opening and learn how to exploit it to destabilise your opponents. To approach the Janowski Variation, which arises after the moves 1.d4 d5 2.c4 e6 3.Nf3 (or 3.Nc3) a6, it is essential to understand the stakes of the position rather than accumulate a large amount of theory. This informative and thorough video course offers a complete exploration of the Janowski Variation, a chess opening renowned for its strength and strategic potential. Photo: ChessBase
The surprising Janowski Variation (3...a6) in the Queen's Gambit Declined
Used by none other than Magnus Carlsen and other elite grandmasters, this variation is an invaluable asset for chess enthusiasts looking to improve their game and expand their opening repertoire.
Throughout the lessons, you will discover:
• The key concepts and essential strategies that characterise the Janowski Variation of the Queen’s Gambit Declined.
• A vast repertoire of the different possible responses by White to our variation.
• Concrete model games that illustrate the success of this chess opening.
• Interactive exercises to help you master this variation and apply your new knowledge.
Whether you’re a beginner looking to discover new things or an experienced player looking for new openings, this video course is a valuable resource to add another string to your bow.
By watching this video course, the Janowski Variation of the Queen’s Gambit Declined will no longer be a mystery to you, and you will be ready to surprise your opponents on the board!
• Video running time: 6 hours 30 minutes (English)
• Training with ChessBase apps
• Memorize the opening repertoire and play key positions against Fritz on various difficulties
Minimum: Dual Core, 2 GB RAM, DirectX 11, graphics card with 256 MB RAM, Windows Media Player 9, ChessBase 14/Fritz 16 or included Reader and internet access for program activation.
Recommended: PC Intel i5 (Quadcore), 4 GB RAM, Windows 10, DirectX11, graphics card with 512 MB RAM or more, 100% DirectX 10 compatible sound card, Windows Media Player 11 and internet access for program activation.
Minimum: MacOS "Yosemite" 10.10
iPad, tablet, smartphone, PC, laptop etc.